Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I was working on the truck cleared the code now i have anti

Customer Question

i was working on the truck cleared the code now i have anti theft lock ou light is flashing fast
JA: Do you happen to have a code reader or scan tool? What size is your engine?
Customer: yes its a ford 550 super duty
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: after i cleared the dpf i put everything back and it started right away
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: then i out it off an ease the code and tried to to star and t won't
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Try locking and unlocking the doors with the key or remote and see if this then disables the anti theft system and allows starting.If this is tried or was already tried and did not work let me know.Also let me know if there are any anti theft codes set and what code numbers they are. Thanks Pete