Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

My air bags will not stay aired up. The switch is on and the

Customer Question

Hello, My air bags will not stay aired up. The switch is on and the compressor kicks on and then it kicks off and won't come back on unless I reset it to off and then back on. Air will not stay in the bags either.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 4 months ago.
Hi there,Any chance of you having access to a scan tool capable of communicating with the suspension module?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I not sure what that is
In that case, I’m sorry, but I don’t have any other information that could help you at this time. I’ll opt out so others may try. Please do not reply until another expert responds or the site will cycle this request back to me.Best Regards.