Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

The radio console stopped working. It worked fine yesterday-

Customer Question

The radio console stopped working. It worked fine yesterday- this morning nothing. The date, time, temp and blue tooth seem to be working, they are display on the screen. However the radio, satellite, CD are not working. It is a 2013 Ford Escape.
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: It happened this morning- on my way to work- so no, I have not checked the fuses. Not sure where the fuses are located.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can- if not I will take it to a dealership. Depends on time.
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Is the radio and cd player working but there is no sound or is is not turning on at all? Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.