john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech over 15 years in the field
6149662

2001 Ford F250 5.4L: How do I change the Oil Filter Adapter?

Customer Question

Category: Ford
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 10 months ago.
Service and RepairOil Filter AdapterRemovalRemove the LH engine mount. Drain the engine oil and remove the oil bypass filter.If equipped, remove the oil cooler Disconnect the oil pressure sender electrical connector. Remove the oil pressure sender Slide back the hose clamp and disconnect the lower radiator hose from the oil filter adapter. Remove the bolts and the nut. Remove the rear bolt and the oil filter adapter and discard the gasket.Installation NOTE: Clean and inspect the mating surfaces and install new gaskets. Position the oil filter adapter and install the rear bolt. Install the three front bolts and the nut. Position the lower radiator hose on the oil filter adapter and install the clamp. Install the oil pressure sender Connect the oil pressure sender electrical connector.If equipped, install the oil cooler Install the oil bypass filter.Install the LH engine mount.Fill the engine with clean engine oil.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't see the oil pressure sender, do you have any pictures to go along with this?