Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

2010 ford taurus no air coming out of the vents on right

Customer Question

2010 ford taurus no air coming out of the vents on right side I removed the actuator turned the blower on moved the actuator manually no effect
Category: Ford
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.

Could you hear or feel the door move when you turned it manually by hand?

did it turn freely or feel like it was binding?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is Moot car ok now
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

I see the previous tech has opted out. Are still needing help on this or another concern?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris