Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My low beams or high beams won't come on. It's a 2000 f150.

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's just it. Parking lights and fog lights all work fine. Just no headlights.
JA: Working headlights are essential for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: I'm stuck at work with no headlights
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: I tried turning them off and on. Tried the connection. Nothing.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 10 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .Do you know if there is power at the switch?Fuses good?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please cancel this. I don't want to be charged for this.
I will send it to customer service, thanks and please come again, anytime.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks