James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified

My e450 diesel 2002 had a code P1211 coming up can you tell

Customer Question

My e450 diesel 2002 had a code P1211 coming up can you tell me what this maybe
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It has no power but it comes and goes
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I am auto mechanic but do not work on diesels very much this is my own truck
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: When acting up the injectors get noises at idle
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
If you cannot answer my question in next few mins I will cancel my order my understanding was after I paid I would get answer
Expert:  James replied 5 months ago.
Hello, to correct this code you need to replace the icp sensor and pigtail assembly. I recommend only getting parts from Ford to make sure you get quality parts.
Expert:  James replied 5 months ago.
If you have other questions please let me know. Also please remember to rate my answer so I receive credit for assisting you.