Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

My key broke off in the trunk and Ive been using the dash

Customer Question

My key broke off in the trunk and Ive been using the dash latch to open the trunk but now the latch says its open but its stuck closed. Can I get in thru the back seat?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm trying to get in the trunk for the back seats but don't know how
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Not that I know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 5 months ago.

Hi. What is the year and make of your Ford?

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 4 months ago.

Hi. You do not need help any more with your Ford?