Ray M.
Ray M., Ford Master Tech
Experience:  30+ years in trade, Ford Master Tech, Journeyman Automotive Tech

I moved some fuses in my 2012 F-250 and then put them back

Customer Question

I moved some fuses in my 2012 F-250 and then put them back and now the truck won't start?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The truck will ding when trying to turn on, but won't start. The gauges will not move. Lights and horn still work.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried a different key and disconnecting the battery are re-connecting.
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ray M. replied 5 months ago.
do you know which fuses you removed, was there a reason you pulled these fuses?