Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Hey so my ford explorer wasnt gettin power so i ran some

Customer Question

Hey so my ford explorer wasnt gettin power so i ran some test an this code came up p0430 what to do
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My car was driving good and all of sudden it starting to slow down and keep cutting off
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just ran some codes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Its a good car untill this happend
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 5 months ago.
Can you give me the VIN# ***** I can isolate your exact Explorer and engine?