Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Trying to bypass the ac. by removing the compressor. however

Customer Question

trying to bypass the ac. by removing the compressor. however other engine parts are blocking it from coming out. help please
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: if was making a noise then the serpentine belt broke. that's where I'm at
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes. removing. the part
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: just trying to get it up out of engine
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 6 months ago.
Hello, what kind of ford is this year model and engine size? You need to know how to remove the compressor?