Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My gauges and power windows quit working on a 2007 e250 van

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: No radio no power windows no gauges all fuses checked good
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked fuses and took the gauge cluster out was looking on ebay but can't find one
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Did all of these issues occur at the same time? Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No the gauges would go off for 5 minutes and come back on for a couple months now they don't come back on at all
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.
Do you have a test light or multi meter to test electrical with at all? Let me know,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am an electrival engineer and have all kinds of test equipt
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I thought you might be able to tell me right off the bat since you are suppose to be a professional mechanic I didn't realize it would take so long for an answer you took my money in the first 15 seconds and I have waited hours so far for a possible cause
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If you don't know and have to look an answer up to give to me don't even worry about it I will take it to ford where there are some real mechanics what a rip this experience was
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.
I apologize for the delay. I am willing to help here on this if you still need help with it.Let me know so we can continue.I will be online today and tomorrow up until late afternoon. Thanks Pete