Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I bled clutch and still don't have a full pedal. Have new

Customer Question

I bled clutch and still don't have a full pedal. Have new clutch and slave cylinder
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have beld the clutch several times and I can't get enough pedal to put it in gear it is almost enough but grinds. Have to shut engine off to get in gear
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I have a transmission shop for 20 years and never had this problem but have never done a. 2000 model thought that there might be something I'm missing
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just told you
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: It came in the shop with slave cylinder leaking and bad clutch I replaced them and can't bless it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  6Bucs replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** Ford are you working on? I don't see it in the question description. James