Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Can I send a picture of a part I believe came off of an 05

Customer Question

Can I send a picture of a part I believe came off of an 05 ford 6l powerstroke diesel engine and you tell me what it is?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
HI,Give me a couple of minutes to pull up my engine exploded view to check against this photo
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Eric.
Any luck yet?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am calling it a night, can you email me your response (*****@******.***)? Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you still looking into this?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Eric, Have you been able to identify the part and its location?
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! I am a diesel expert. Can I get 2 more pics of that part. Can I get the side and the top please? Also, how big is it? It is hard to tell in the picture. Where was the part found?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy