Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 1990 ford f-350 7.3 liter diesel that used to be a

Customer Question

I have a 1990 ford f-350 7.3 liter diesel that used to be a u-haul that needs air springs to level uneven loads. who sells them for this truck?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My box truck is set up with tool shelves on one side with room for materials on the other. It leans to one side when there are no materials in it. I want air springs to level it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes, but I would use my mechanic if I need to.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: just shopping up to now. unfortunately splitting the tool shelves to each side would make it nearly impossible to load materials
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Are you leaving the box on the truck or going with another body?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
leaving the box on
There are several options. Click on this linkAir suspension
http://www.suspensionconnection.com/view-cat/ford/f350?category=air%20lift%20air%20bags
http://www.sdtrucksprings.com/suspension-air-bags/firestone-air-bag-kits/ford/f250-f350
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
any of these would work?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
would you have a specific preference?
They are listed by the year of your truck. Order for your year.
I would go with the best bargain as far as price vs warranty... Check the GVW and the year for your truck and you will be all set.
They will all stiffen the ride and prevent excessive sway