Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I'm still at this ford truck that I had inquired about a few

Customer Question

I'm still at this ford truck that I had inquired about a few months back. Can you still answer questions on it?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! I don't see that requested expert on right now or in a few days. What issues are you having with the truck?_____________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.
Do you still need assistance with this? Please follow up with your questions or if no longerneed help, please advse that as well so I can ask for the question to be closed? Thanks.