Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

Slowfuelingmy2007crownvic why JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

slowfuelingmy2007crownvic why
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: it was hit in the rear no damage that I can see but its hard to put gas in it
JA: Fortunately, the mechanics here speak car like it's their native tongue. They're great at sussing out problems -- including fuel-related ones -- and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the right mechanic. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: just lppked at it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: looked
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.This is usually caused by a bad evap purge solenoid.Let me know if you need anything further and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you. Thanks