Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Can you check resistance on 4r100 solenoid pack with an analog

Customer Question

Can you check resistance on 4r100 solenoid pack with an analog meter? If so what is proper procedure?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Overdrive light flashing and tranny slipping noticably in 3 and 4.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible I wanted to check a few things like solenoid pack first and weigh my options
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: 270000 miles on odometer but pretty sure it's not original tranny
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Also had it scanned and p0741 and p0743 where the codes
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.What kind of car are you working on?