Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I'm installing a front bumper assembly on a1999f ford ranger

Customer Question

I'm installing a front bumper assembly on a1999f ford ranger and I didn't have an old bumper on the truck to go by
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Can I get detailed instructions on how to install the new bumper. Nothing seems to line up
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Nothing seem to line up
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Purchased new bumper and brackets and tried to install, nothing lines up
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question,Are you installing the bumper as well as the brackets?