Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Ford Diagnostics/Repair

I need to replace serpentine belt on a 94 4.6 v8 thunderbird.

Customer Question

I need to replace serpentine belt on a 94 4.6 v8 thunderbird. Diagram? instructions?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: replace serpentine fan belt on a 94 4.6 V8 thunderbird. Diagrams? instructions?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Hopefully
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 5 months ago.
For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the belt routing diagram and a short procedure to replace the belt into a PDF file. Download the PDF file here: my answer has helped you, please help me and rate using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A. If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know! You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 5 months ago.