Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Trying to get a OASIS report F350 VIN:1FTWW31P36EC32061

Customer Question

Trying to get a OASIS report for my F350 VIN:1FTWW31P36EC32061
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's it. Need a OASIS report for my F350 VIN:1FTWW31P36EC32061
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Nothing to fix yet.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: No, not now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need a OASIS report for my ford F350 VIN:1FTWW31P36EC32061. Looking to get the Oil cooler replaced and complete the EGR delete.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question,I have enclosed the report in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. I have also enclosed the warranty repair history in the second link. There is not much on the repiar history which in most cases means the truck has no issue and a good history.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/oasi%20May%2016.pdfhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/War%20report%20May%2016.pdfPlease take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.Thank you again.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for the quick response. I plan on replacing the oil cooler and deleting the EGR. Is there anything else I should do when doing this. I'm also planning to flush the coolant system and add a Sinister Oil and Coolant filtration kit.
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.
No there really is no other steps you need to do. The EGR delete is a common thing to do and should be okay with doing so.