Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

I replaced the caliber so on my ford super duty 2006 f250 now

Customer Question

I replaced the caliber so on my ford super duty 2006 f250 now l have no brakes,please help?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! If you think the master cylinder went dry, you will need to bench bleed it and then start bleeding the rest. Important, are the bleed screws on the calipers higher than the lines? If not, sap them to the opposite sides for they are backwards and they will cause you to have no brakes. Also, if you got that much air in the system, you will need a scan tool that can activate the ABS pump to bleed the air out of it. If you don't do that, you will have no brakes because air is trapped in that pump. That is a very important step.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.
I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating. Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond. I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not. We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.