Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I have 2004 ford explored and car wont start and went i place

Customer Question

i have 2004 ford explored and car wont start and went i place the key on the car is only cliks but wont start i place new battery and i by pass the stared it only turn over ,i also ck the fise box but dont see any fuse bad
JA: Battery issues can be tough to diagnose - lots of things to consider. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: well yes if i can is bean few month the car is park so i don,t know what to do now
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: the problem stared the battery and i replace it and then i change oil and was ok and one it didn,t start
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. What size engine do you have? Are you looking for some possible causes or would you like me to walk you through this diagnoses? Would you be willing to speak on the phone?