James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified

2003 6.0 power strokeJA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

2003 6.0 power stroke
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 6.0 will not start after warm
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: have already replaced the following............. lpr sensor, icp sensor, icp connector, high pressure oil pump, j tube, and o rings on injectors
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: will star cold but not when hot
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 5 months ago.
Hello, when you say o rings on injectors do you mean the o ring the oil rail goes into or the o rings that go around the injector.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Both. The rail o ring within the last week and injector o rings about 7000 miles back.