Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I have 2005 f150 5.4 when the scanner show map baro sensor

Customer Question

i have 2005 f150 5.4 when the scanner show map baro sensor what happen
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: map sensor him
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Ford Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: yes
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: thaks
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can you go into more detail, your comments look to be cut off?"i have 2005 f150 5.4 when the scanner show map baro sensor what happen ""map sensor him "
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris