Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

It a 2008 Ford Flex how to replace a fuel value regulators.

Customer Question

Hi! It a 2008 Ford Flex how to replace a fuel value regulators.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford Flex. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It won't pump fuel to the engine
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes! Lol
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I change the feel pump and the field delivery system
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford Flex?
Customer: No the field just won't flow
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Are you asking about the fuel injectors or the fuel filter or the fuel pressure regulator?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris