Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I need to install the left signal bulb due the fact bulb is

Customer Question

i need to install the left signal bulb due the fact bulb is out of its socket and the sox
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ok the left singal light bulb is out of its scoket and the scoket is just hanging it is not in the head light fixture
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: tryed to get the headlighe off only have the two bolts i see on my pc i need to remove two more correct
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: yes i am going tohave the cv joint replaced on the left side allso the abc senter wire is off there is no plate there
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 9 months ago.
Hello, what year and model is the vehicle?