Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

Where is emergency fuel shutoff switch on 1995 f350 7.3 diesel

Customer Question

Where is emergency fuel shutoff switch on 1995 f350 7.3 diesel motorhome with van nose
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Died and will not start..no fuel fire
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Trying..replaced fuel filter...checked every fuse in both panels
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! It is in one of 2 locations. It is either just to the right of the transmission hump on the passenger side CLICK HERE or it is on the right side of the passenger foot area in the front door jamb in front of the door CLICK HERE.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.
I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating. Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond. I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not. We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.