Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

The power to the convertible top JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

The power to the convertible top
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The top does not work whenb \\
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: the top does not
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: wher
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 5 months ago.
What year Mustang are you working on?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you. When you press the top switch, is the parking brake on and the vehicle in park, and then pressing the switch, do you hear the motor running for the convertible top behind the rear seat? Buzzing/whining noise