Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM, Ford, Chrysler, nissan, mazda...30 years. ASE Master, troubleshooter
2947720

Yes i have a 1994 ford ranger the right side rear axle is broken

Customer Question

yes i have a 1994 ford ranger the right side rear axle is broken i have every thing off the C. clamp but the hub is where it broke how can i pull the axle i have about 1 inch of axle sticking out.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. *** A BAD RATING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DEPOSIT YOU MADE *****.Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating..There are a couple of ways to get it out. One way, (that we did back in the day on the race car) is to hit it with a welding rod and then pull the rod. In the event that you don't have a welder, you can take the left side axle out and put a long, 1/2" steel pipe through there and hit it out from the other side.. ….Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** .Thanks.
If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,