Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

WINDSTAR: 1998 FORD WINDSTAR WITH FUEL GAUGE STUCK ON FULL

Customer Question

1998 FORD WINDSTAR WITH FUEL GAUGE STUCK ON FULL EVEN WHEN TURNED OFF.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .There is only one fuse for the instrument panel. If the other gauges work correctly, it is not the fuse. .There was a service bulletin for the fuel sender on them though. However, if the fuel gauge is stuck on full the problem is more likely in the instrument panel..If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions with diagrams in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,