James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
74859263

I have a 08 F-450 6.4 stock with 90000 miles on it. What is

Customer Question

I have a 08 F-450 6.4 stock with 90000 miles on it. What is the best plan of attack, as far as dpf delete and egr delete? Really need the dpf delete, not so much for egr. should I do it anyway?
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I will say deleting the DPF will increase mileage on this vehicle. The EGR delete isn't as beneficial as the DPF but it can still be done. The EPA is starting to crack down on these companies so it is becoming harder to source custom programs for programmers. If you are doing one I would do the other one just so it is done and out of the way.
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I was wondering if I am still able to offer you assistance? If not please remember to rate my answer so I receive credit for assisting you.