Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ford focus: I have a 2008 ford focus that is throwing me codes

Customer Question

I have a 2008 ford focus that is throwing me codes of 135,141,443,403,707 & 2004. THe engine light is on. I bought this car knowing it has SOME problems. The axle was broke and it ran rough. It looked like the damage was just that. I think it had ran up the curb of the street. No outer damage except the fog light was broke. The car really ran rough after replacing the axle. I replaced the throttle body, motor mounts, plugs, IMRC and ing.coil. It still surges, there is a somewhat loss of power. But ran a little better after parts.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Are these the current codes or the ones you had prior to the repairs?Have you done ant of the diag steps for these codes yet?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris