Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Lost remote mustang JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

lost remote for 95 mustang
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i need to find out how to disable my remote on my 95 mustang
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes 40 year mechanic
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried used remote since ford no longer sells them
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: its a gt
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Did you try and have the used remote programmed at all? Let me know,thanks Pete