Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2008 F150 two-wheel drive, 6-cylinderJA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

2008 F150 two-wheel drive, 6-cylinder
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Shortly after start-up I will get an alarm tone that beeps 5 times . It pauses for about 30 seconds and beeps 5 more times.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing. There are no warning lights lit up on the dash.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: The only code I have is 5 beeps.
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Ford Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question,When you turn the key on and start the truck dose the Air bag come on and cycle off once the engine is running?