AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN
Experience:  ASE CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN ADVANCED LEVEL SPECIALIST. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

2002 Ford Windstar--- Mech. said I needed a Hydraulic control

Customer Question

2002 Ford Windstar--- Mech. said I needed a Hydraulic control unit--he said it is not made anymore--what do I do
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have no break pedel--he said there is no fluid in the tank but there is no leak anywere--He tryed to bleed the breaks but could not
JA: Fortunately, the mechanics here speak car like it's their native tongue. They're great at getting to the bottom of issues -- including fluid-related ones -- and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best mechanic for this. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: eather way is ok with me
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Are you looking for an ABS module? Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No Hydraulic Control Unit Vin# 2FMZA524X2BA51987
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
Ok, let me do some digging
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
Ok, according to the VIN, that part is obsolete. The part number is ***** Your best bet would be to get a used out of a vehicle from a junk yard.
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
Here is a pic
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 7 months ago.
I am glad I can help! It has been a pleasure working with you. Please dont forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my answer as "Excellent Service" for assisting you today. Please let me know if you have any further questions.