Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

91 ford bronco trouble code 301 JA: The mechanics have tons

Customer Question

91 ford bronco trouble code 301
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: 301
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: ford 91 bronco 5.0 engine
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: starts fine after warmed up engine dies and will not start has new coolant sensor and brand new ignition module
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes just recently was laid off of work
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replace coolant sensor and ignition module and checked timing wich was fine
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know?
Customer: no not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question,Can you explain what type of problem you are having please/The code 301 you have listed is not a valid fault code, are you sure this is the code your getting?