Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Truck jerks or slips when accelerating doesn't do t all the

Customer Question

Truck jerks or slips when accelerating doesn't do t all the time had transmission flushed and changed filter didn't do it for a couple of days now doing again
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Like what
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Doubtful would just like to know what's wrong
JA: OK! The Ford Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: Like what
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 5 months ago.
year make n model?