Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech
Experience:  Auto Trans, Drivability and Electrical Specialist
9600325

Lariat: I am buying pick up truck F450 4X4 2012 6.7 L Automatic

Customer Question

I am buying pick up truck F450 4X4 2012 6.7 L Automatic transmission.
Is good engine and transmission?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

The 6.7L coupled with the Torqueshift transmission is the best diesel powertrain Ford has produced in years. After the 6.0L/6.4L fiasco Ford finally got their act together. I would have no problem buying one of these. Obviously you want to verify maintenance records before purchasing.

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service as you see fit. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 6 months ago.

Hello again,

If you need further assistance please feel free to reply and we can continue. Otherwise please take a moment to rate my answer as you see fit. After rating, the thread is still available should you need further assistance. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Thanks,

Kenny Z

Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 5 months ago.

Hello again,

I was reviewing some of my older questions and noticed I was never compensated for this question because it was not rated. If it was your intention to not rate me and use my services free of charge then I will accept that as a free service I provided and move on.

Thanks,

Kenny Z