Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

The windshield wipers have stoopped on my 2003 windstar JA:

Customer Question

the windshield wipers have stoopped on my 2003 windstar
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the windshield wipers are completely inoperative
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I checked the only fuse listed in the user's manual for the wiper and it appears to be ok.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: It's a 2003 Windstar
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .If the fuse, (#6 in the under hood fuse box) is good, there is a pinoint test for the front wipers to see where the problem is. If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.