Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Both my keys doesn't disable the antitheft JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

Both my keys doesn't disable the antitheft
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ok
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: It would be nice
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: For escape 2008
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 5 months ago.
Hi. When you turn the key to the ON position, there is a theft light on the dash. Does the theft light come on for 3 seconds and go out, or does it flash rapidly?