Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford: 2010 Taurus passenger headlight stays on

Customer Question

2010 Taurus passenger headlight stays on
Category: Ford
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .That could be in the lighting module or the relay for the right side headlight. The test would have to be done to determine exactly where the problem is..If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.