Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

The passenger window on my 2002 F-150 Lariat SuperCab does

Customer Question

The passenger window on my 2002 F-150 Lariat SuperCab does not work from any switch. There is no motor noise. How can I fix it?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 9 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. .Do you know if there is power to the switch?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not.
I see, thanks. That would be the place to start. If all of the other windows work correctly, there is a test that can be done on it.If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Let me check if my husband has already done this.
Okay, thanks.