Matt, Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years

I have a 2012 GT500 that I just installed long tube headers

Customer Question

I have a 2012 GT500 that I just installed long tube headers and Kooks green cats. I'm getting catalyst, o2 sensor heater and o2 sensor monitors incomplete. What do you think I should do?
JA: You've come to the right place. The mechanics are real experts, and I'd love to connect you with the best one to solve any sensor issue you might be having. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Did you get my question?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No, I have some help.
JA: OK! The Ford Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right.
Customer: Sounds good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: It has an aftermarket CAI and a Bama tune.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Matt replied 5 months ago.
Hello when you fitted the new exhausts did you transfer all the oxygen sensors over from original exhausts?do they have provision for fitting 2 O2 sensors on both sides?
Expert:  Matt replied 5 months ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you