Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

06 E 350 have light service rsc ,and Trans. not shift JA:

Customer Question

06 E 350 have light service rsc ,and Trans. not shift
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It happens after I change 2 Oxyzen sensor and clean throttle body
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I try to disconnect the battery to reset but it not work
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Ford Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: No thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. The first thing that needs to be done here is to have the fault codes checked/read out to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set need to be diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.I suspect a solenoid in the transmission may be at fault here as this can be most common.If this only occurred after the throttle body was cleaned check and make sure the throttle body wiring is all o.k..If found o.k. you may need a throttle relearn done with a compatible scan tool as some have to be relearned after any repairs which may take care of the other lights and shifting issues here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete