Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a ford escape 94 the key won't turn JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

I have a ford escape 94 the key won't turn
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I put the key in just won't turn nothing eles at all having trouble with
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: well only if its not hard
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ironmike replied 7 months ago.
Greetings, what is the year? did you try turning the steering wheel left and right? did you try another ignition key?