Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Can you show me the assembly sequence throttle body

Customer Question

Can you show me the assembly sequence for holley throttle body linkage ?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,Can you tell me which carburetor you have?The Holley modular carb is fairly straightforward.Is it the pump cam or intermediate lever you are having trouble with?Gary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Metal tag E5HE-MC....E5HE-9510-MC
Motorcraft List# ***** 12 16
12R 9434 -B on rear leg choke side
Spring loaded intermediate shaft where throttie cable attaches
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,Does it look like this:http://img0127.psstatic.com/180900383_vintage-holley-four-barrel-carb-ford-carburetor-list-.jpgDo you mean the extra intermediate lever for ford kickdown on the same side as the main throttle lever?Does your have the governor assembly on the passengers side?Gary
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,Does it have the governor assembly on the passenger side on the primary throttle shaft?Gary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It looks just like that... but your's is cleaner!! Lol .from that shot ,yes..and there is an electric choke with only one pin.secondaries are heavy stained and primaries look washed.should i replace the shaft and diaphram as well ?
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
Can you post a pic of your concerns with your carburetor?Sounds like you want/need to rebush the throttle body.Gary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never got my answer ,after i sent a few pics ! Couldnt reconnect. Was charged $5.00 1 on 5/4/2016 $5,00 2 times minutes earlier on 5/3/2016 and $23.00 on 5/3/2016 !!! Please call me so we are square !! Thank you , Jerry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CALL ME PLEASE !!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was ovet charged last time 3 x $5.00 1 time for $23.00 , with no feed back or answet
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jerry,I'm in Australia, and I'm not setup for international phone calls.Can you attach a photo of your carb, including the problem you are asking about?We might then have a chance of further diagnosis.Gary