Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

JA: . How can we help? Customer: I am looking for

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I am looking for climate control panel for ford excursion 2005
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I could not find to buy a climate control panel for my car. now the car is broken down for more than a year
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I want to buy the spare part and I will get it fix by a workshop here
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: now.. just I want to know from where I can buy this spare part
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get your zip code?Do you auto or manual climate control?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My car ford excursion 2005 has the climate control switch is defective. I want to buy a replacement one. I am living in Saudi Arabia and I have a mail box in US through which I can receive my part.
Thanks, ***** ***** climate control manual with knobs or automatic with buttons?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My climate control is automatic with buttons
Ebay has a used on There are alot f used heater, AC controls at The 02-05 Excursion uses the same auto electronic HVAC control. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris