Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

1994 f-150 four wheel drive front hub. I have got to the, I guess a c

Customer Question

1994 f-150 four wheel drive front hub. I have got to the, I guess a c clamp just before the bearing nut. I can not get this out or even get it to move.Help.
JA: I'm happy to "steer" you to the right mechanic for this -- sorry! Sometimes I can't help myself;-) Seriously, though, the mechanics are bona fide experts, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best one for wheel issues. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to change a wheel bearing.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: all kind of picks
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 5 months ago.
Hello, is it manual or auto locking hubs?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I got it fixed while I was waiting on your reply. Thanks.