Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I need the instructions on the location of the front bolts

Customer Question

I need the instructions on the location of the front bolts that hold the ps+ac bracket to 3 liter ranger engine please.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: this bracket must come off to remove the waterpump but the bolts are hidden or re at least cover in oil and grime.
JA: So many things can cause water pump issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: da
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: ALL I NEED is the location and size bolts holding this bracket to engine.
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: do not thank so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 5 months ago.
What year Ranger?